All language learners face the same problems, and nobody else quite understands your struggles – or successes – like other language learners. So take a look at the list below, maybe you’ve felt like this before! The important thing is to have a good attitude about your learning process. We all make silly mistakes sometimes when we’re learning a language, but as long as we can laugh about it, and learn from it, there’s nothing else we can do! So don’t worry, you’re doing great.
1. When English Speakers Talk Too Fast…
2. Knowing Words But Not Being Able to Put Them Into Sentences:
3. When You Know The Word But You Can’t Pronounce It
5. When People Use Slang Words You Don’t Understand
6. Taking A Long Time To Think About What You Want To Say:
7. Having Some Awkward Conversations Once In Awhile: